Best Suppliers Network For Your Products

Our goal: Spend Smarter! We add value to our buyer’s business

India Products Supply‎

We have strong manufacturer / supplier base for all our products. Starline Traders have capability to deliver large volumes with in stipulated time schedules. We strive to offer our clients best quality products at industry competitive prices. The company is backed with experience professionals. Our customer-centric approach has earned us goodwill in the market.

How to Place order with Starline Traders?

Order placing and products purchase in Starline Traders is easy. Simply browse our Marketplace and you can find your preferred products easily. Please read the descriptions, specifications given for your product. You can contact us any time for clarifications and specification requirements. Once you completely satisfy please request quotation for your product. Generally we will send quotation in 24 hours. We need your product name, specification requirement, and desired quantity and deliver place for sending quotations.

Our payments terms: 30% Advance and remaining will be paid on order dispatching date. For domestic orders you can pay the remaining 70% once you receive the scanned copy of LLR (Lorry Load Receipt given from weighbridge). For international customers (export orders) can pay the remaining 70% on scanned copy of BL (Bill of Lading) for all orders we will work based on delivery time discussed in the quotation.

1. View Marketplace

View our website Marketplace section and discuss with us for your preferred product requirement, specification, price, quantity etc. Our Marketplace products are managed by experienced professionals and network with best manufacturers in India. We are glad to know more about your requirements. Generally receive quotation in 24 hours for your preferred product. 

2. Place An Order

We will send you unique payment link for your order in email, based on given quotation. You can make advance payment through our integrated payment gateway, Bank Telegraphic Transfer or LC. After receive payment you will get a buyer account in our website, we will send you login details to your email for track your order process.

3. Samples before Stocks

For all our confirmed orders, Our executive will come directly to your place and show the samples of product before, what will be deliver after that from us. Once you confirm only, We will dispatch the whole stocks to our destination. This feature is mandatory for all domestic orders. For export orders our executives are ready to fly if you share 50% on flight tickets.

4. We dispatch your products

All orders we will arrange transportation for your product from our place to your place. We are responsible for your products will be delivering safely to your given place. For export orders we can do FOB, CIF or CNF based incoterms. Please discuss with us about transportation & logistics charges.

5. Responsible On All Stages

We are one of the leading exporter and domestic supplier with several certifications available in the industry to ensure that our organization to follow industry standard and quality metrics. We are responsible from the beginning of product quality, quantity, packing, transportation and delivery.

6. No Credit, But We are Buyer Friendly

All orders will be process after receive advance payment. We are not doing business in credit with our buyers and manufacturers. However we will do some payment adjustments for recurring buyers, we will inform the adjustments after some completed orders.

Trusted Business

Starline Traders is looking to give its customers a unique service, that is why our philosophy is about adding value: Customer focused, 24/7 response, market experience and deep knowledge in our products.

NEED HELP?